BIOMESNIL MEDICAL Simplified Anonymous company with capital of EUR 75 000
Registered office: 13 rue Camille Saint Saens 76290 MONTIVILLIERS;
No. 0821 821 800 phone; E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS Le Havre n ° 349 290 627
The publication director Christophe MESNIL
The hosting of this website is made by OVH, simplified joint stock company with capital of € 10,059,500, whose registered office is located at 2 Rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX, registered with the Trade and Companies Lille under number 424 761 419 0045.
This document binds the company BIOMESNIL MEDICAL (hereinafter referred to as “Biomesnil Medical”) to natural or legal persons (hereinafter referred to as “User”) accessing the website BIOMESNIL MEDICAL www.biomesnil.com (hereinafter designated by the “Site”).
BIOMESNIL MEDICAL has developed this site in the communication of goals, personal and professional information.
Access to the site and its use are subject to the General and Specific Terms described below, to the laws concerning the general use of the Internet to regulations for the pharmaceutical industry and drugs and more generally to respect all applicable laws.
By accessing the site and its information implies the unconditional acceptance of all the General and Specific Terms.
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. All the information contained in the site (including text, data, graphics, logos, animations, videos and sounds) is protected by copyright law, unless expressly stated otherwise. Users are allowed to copy such information for personal use, subject to retaining all indications relating to reproduction and intellectual property rights related thereto. It is forbidden to modify, distribute, transmit, re-send, reuse or use site information for public or commercial use without the written agreement of BIOMESNIL MEDICAL.
2. MEDICAL BIOMESNIL can not guarantee in any way the use of information and site data can violate the rights of some third party not affiliated with BIOMESNIL MEDICAL.
3. MEDICAL BIOMESNIL will strive to present the site specific information and updates. However, no guarantee is taken in this regard by BIOMESNIL MEDICAL who can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions whatsoever affecting the content of the Site.
4. Access to the site, site content and use of the information presented on the site is done at the sole risk of the User. Neither BIOMESNIL MEDICAL nor any other party involved in the creation, production or provision of the Site shall not be held responsible for any damage that may result. Without limiting the foregoing, all of the site content is provided “as is” without any general or specific warranties, express or implied, including as to its accuracy, its marketability or property rights relating thereto. BIOMESNIL MEDICAL disclaims all liability for damages that may occur to the equipment hardware and software User due to site access, use or copying of the information on the site (including text, data, graphics, logos, animations, videos and sounds).
5. MEDICAL BIOMESNIL can not be held responsible for the content of all websites linked to the site. User Access to external site pages is done under his sole responsibility and can in no way engage the responsibility of BIOMESNIL MEDICAL.
II. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. The Site may contain medical information or public health which is solely for the User’s information. This information should in no circumstances be used to replace the advice of a doctor or other health professional as part of a medical diagnosis or prescription.
2. Access to the content of the Website except for the home page and pages for the Consumer is protected by personal identification and the User password. This identification is not intended to provide professional information to the general public. Only healthcare professionals can have a username and a personal password to access the site unless special conditions.
3. MEDICAL BIOMESNIL reserves the right to refuse, without any justification, access to the site to any user making the request. Similarly, BIOMESNIL MEDICAL reserves the right to cancel any identifier and / or existing password without informing the user and without providing justification.
4. Information held by BIOMESNIL MEDICAL on the User, a username and personal password are Law No. 78-17 of 6 January, 1978 “Data Protection” and may lead to consultation and change from the user. The User on with this information file is declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique and Liberties.